M's Repose Restro Lounge,Shreeram Towers,9th floor B-Wing,Sadar,Nagpur.Ph no:0712-2559995/96

Yet another reason to celebrate..yet another reason to explore.A much talked about place that got my attention this time was M's repose-an exquisite lounge/restaurant,that I expect every "that" restaurant-lover to try out at least once when stay in Nagpur.Nothing exaggerated,cross my heart,but the truth!
                       It had been quite a time,that something new was to be explored in Nagpur-much relaxed that it is.Between the range,when this name popped up ,it was worth the deal to try.Reach the destination with relaxed mind and sure place to stay for a good time.The restaurant being on the top floor,the designer made full utilization of whatever beauty of Nagpur that could be captured through its interior. The lift opens to this massive place of capacity around 90-100 sitter restaurant,but what captured my eyes is the statue of this cowboy standing tall in between the path to the sitting area,having bottles of beer fixed in his hand, pockets,Cap(wherever possible!!!)..I mean how just gorgeous to tempt the inner you.Excellent!Just the way to invite their customers..To say the truth,there's just one thing, when I enter any restaurant is the "treatment",customer service..and everything else can be subsided,trust me!!.
                    Alright,talking about my experience,I had a glowing smile on my face to have chosen a good restaurant to begin with,music soothing around the right time,rhythm catching up the moment..beats keep you grooving.As I turn my neck at 180°,I could see the lighting of the city,it was beautiful...very!!The bar counter 
was lightened with right colors to suit the environment,even more interesting the lighting would keep changing its shade.The furniture and architecture arrangement which does matter to me some way also played  a significance roll in the entire outlook,complete to perfection.The ambiance is just perfect to go on a nice date,rather I wouldn't mind to do so!!.That we relax..it was time to test-taste..I must say this people do have some sense of  significant taste,tells me people understand what their customer desires.The menu card was called for,order was placed..with a chicken starter and fish starter,a veg starter,chicken curry,mutton rogan josh, paneer dish,some rotis,and rice to end with.It was full-fledge stomach filling..no wonder.A wonderful experience.
                 Ok,having said this not all good things come with cheap prices.I'd rather recommend this place to those who look out for good place,good ambiance,good food..so need to loosen up pockets,for sure!I recommend it!! A person may have to shed 350-450 rupees per head for a complete 3-meal course.

Ratings: Food:4/5
Rates:Expensive
Ambiance:4/5
Experience:Just worth it!!


Comments

  1. Nice post. Do you ever check "rk.rashi@gmail.com" account of yours? I'm waiting for your response. :-)

    Regards,
    Ashish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken bhunna,mutton bhunna,Lemon fish are a must must have here! They are gorgeously spiced,just the kick to it and its Perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just came across your blog. Nice one. Was a big fan of Repose but the service is third class. The stewards themselves dont have knowledge about the menu. Common nagpuri trend as far as service is concerned. Initially the food was good now below par. A good restaurant going down the drain again....Pankaj Zerbade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pankaj,
      Thanks for the reply,I somehow do agree to your understanding ..Diners have infact increased their sense of dinning out -wanting to know the taste and preparation.That's definitely disappointing to know from you.I guess ,I just have managed to have had a good experience and time.Thanks for sharing your view. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Jagdish Saoji,GandhiSagar/Shukravari Lake

The Chinese Sizzler,Near Sanman Lawn,WHC Road,Shankar Nagar sqr,Nagpur.