The Chinese Sizzler,Near Sanman Lawn,WHC Road,Shankar Nagar sqr,Nagpur.

I really don't know how to start with this,I happen to plan a family evening dinner.I surfed for some "good" restaurants in Nagpur,Out of the various that appeared..I got my eyes fixed to this restaurant and so the description about it was just enough to get my taste buds awaken...I was really impressed with the fact that our very Own Nagpur has some "authentic" restaurant with some authentic food to offer.Woww..As I take time to understand its location,with a positive mind we happen to leave for the place.Dint require much efforts to know about the exact location.As we start entering,the entrance just happen to give me a hint of my mistake.To make my side safer I warned my people about the "assurance"...And It was a big time disappointment.Though that might have just come out of my description anyways..But I really couldn't understand the authentication of this place.It was small,messy.I was more than guilty to have brought my family here and more than that I was cursing the person who gave the rating and review of this so-called "authentic Chinese" restaurant.I could not have made more mistake then recognizing places.
                Rest there is actually nothing to describe about.We ordered for chicken garlic pepper,no whatsoever taste of garlic and pepper ,crispy spinach paneer,paneer was hard as rubber.To make it even more worst thought of trying Thai food as was mentioned in the menu.Yes! coconut milk "powder" was used.All in all not at all recommended.Lesson learnt,never to go on someone's impression.
Rating:
Food:1(1/2)/5
Rate:2/5
Taste:Worst!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Jagdish Saoji,GandhiSagar/Shukravari Lake

M's Repose Restro Lounge,Shreeram Towers,9th floor B-Wing,Sadar,Nagpur.Ph no:0712-2559995/96